SmartSuite allows you to set the Minimum user role which has access to different pages.
For example, if you assigned a Security Role of Teacher to the TV4Education page shortcut, once logged in, all Teachers, Circulation Users, Librarian Users & Administrators will be able to view and click the TV4Education page icon. - If a student logs in, the icon will be hidden from their view.
Configuring the Shortcuts Bar
1. Log into SmartSuite with an account which has administration rights
2. Click on the Menu button and select the "Page Settings" button.
3. Click on the Configure Quick Menu button.
The Shortcuts configuration menu will appear.
4. Scroll down the list until you find the icon you wish to show/hide for different security roles
6. Update the Security Role drop down to the MINIMUM group you wish to have access to the icon
N.B. The list is in Security Role Chronological order (top -> bottom) from all users -> secured only to admins
Publish Date: 01/02/2017
Publisher: Functional Solutions