Mailbox is the upgraded version of Ask Mike. You can easily request TV shows and movies from Foxtel, Free to air TV and premium channels or ask our researchers to find programs for you based on a topic or subject. You'll be able to keep track of all your requests and watch them progress to ready to watch.
Accessing the MailBox
N.B You will need to login using an account that has the teacher teacher roll access.
1. Login and click on the Menu Button then select MailBox
2. Click on the TV4Ed Requests button
3. The requests page will load.
If you have requests waiting they will appear in this list.
4. To make a request click on the button.
When making a request there are thee types of requests as you can see below.
FREE TO AIR REQUEST - All free to air programs
FOXTEL REQUEST - All Foxtel programs
TOPIC REQUEST - A topic/subject request.
5. Select the request type you are after I will select Foxtel
- The Foxtel channel logos will now appear.
6. Select the channel your program will air on and fill out the program details as I have done below.
7. Once you have entered all the details click Submit
Your Request will now be added to the list.
Getting updates on your requests
You can send our TV4Ed staff notification requesing an update on your request. See the steps below.
1. Go to the MailBox - TV4Ed Requests page and select the request you wish to get an update for this will bring up the conversation.
2. Enter a message in the message field. and press enter or click on the button.
The TV4Ed team will recieve this message and will get back to you as soon as they can.
Publish Date: 01/02/2017
Publisher: Functional Solutions