1. From the Main Menu , Click then
2. Click on the 'Authority File Editor' Tab.
3. You will see the following Group and Table selection appear.
Group – The group refers to the main tables. E.g. Catalogue contains your Media, Locations, Sublocations and Loan Periods where Patron contains your Homerooms.
Table – The table allows you to select the specific fields you want to add or edit e.g. Author, Suppliers. it will change the options depending on the Group you have selected.
4. To Add a new field, you will need to enter your Data into the blank section located at the bottom of the table, Then Click “Add New Item” located on the right.
5. To Edit or delete a field, Find the field in question and then click the Edit or Delete button Located on the right.
Note: If you want to Delete a field you will need to make sure that there a no catalogue records attached to that field. If there are records attached See the HelpArticle in the link Below.
Publish Date: 09/07/2018
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Robert VanDyken