This SmartHelp article will explain how to configure SSO with Azure Cloud for SmartSuite and TV4Education.
- Administrative access to Azure or Office365 portal
Configuring App Registration
1. Navigate to the Azure Portal and log in with an administrative account (portal URL https://portal.azure.com).
2. Click then from the middle pane.
4. Enter the following details:
- Name: Functional Solutions – [SCHOOL NAME]
- Supported Account Types: Accounts in this organizational directory only (Default Directory only - Single tenant)
- Redirect URI: Web - https://[SCHOOLURL].functionalsolutions.com.au/SMLIB_WEB_SAMLLoginController.aspx
5. Click 'Register'.
6. Click from the middle pane and then select ‘Set‘.
7. Change the Application ID URL to: https://[SCHOOLURL].functionalsolutions.com.au and click ‘Save’.
8. Navigate to from the middle pane and then click from the left pane.
9. Click on copy the SAML-P Sign-On Endpoint URL and email URL through to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [SCHOOL NAME] - AZURE SAML ENDPOINT.