SmartSuite has a list of existing copy statuses, such as Available, On Loan, Lost etc. But when marking items as lost, especially in the stocktake, you may not want to use the generic ‘lost’ status. You may want to instead mark items as a copy status of ‘Lost stocktake 2014’
You can set up such custom copy statuses through the following steps.
1. From the Main Menu , Click then
2. Click on Copy Status Management.
3. Click on Edit button next to one of the Custom names
4. Change the Reference_Name to the wanted Copy Status
5. Tick Unavailable if you don’t want this copy status to be circulated
6. Tick Retain Status On Return if you don’t want the item to default to Available when returned
7. Click on Update button
8. If you need to create a new copy status Repeat steps 4-6 in the bottom blank entry
9. Click Add New
Your new Copy Status will be available in the catalogue.
Publish Date: 09/07/2018
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Robert VanDyken