The following instructions will lead you through deleting all Patrons in a particular classification. All patrons of the selected classification, so long as they don’t have outstanding loans, will be deleted. Patrons with loans will be left on the system.
1. From the Main Menu , Click then
2. From the Global Delete drop-down menu click on the 'Delete Patrons by Classification' button OR if you want to do this by Homeroom click on the 'Delete Patrons by Homeroom' button.
3. From the drop-down select the Classification or Homeroom you want to delete all patrons from.
4. Click Delete Patrons
5. A confirmation prompt will appear, If you are sure you want to remove these patrons then click Ok.
6. Another prompt will let you know the patrons have been removed
Publish Date: 09/07/2018
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Robert VanDyken