The Overdue letters you configured for printing can also be e-mailed to Students and Parents. The steps below will walk you through sending these out.
Sending Overdue Emails
1. From the Main Menu button select Report E-mailer option.
2. Click on the Patron Letters tab.
3. From the Letter drop-down menu, select the desired letter e.g. 1,2,3,4,5. DO NOT SELECT “ANY”. The "Any" option is to email any patron that has overdues.
4. Under Patrons you can send to all patrons by ticking Show All To send to specific patrons enter the range of wanted students in the respective From and To fields (Eg From John Doe - To Mary Smith)
5. Under Classifications and Homerooms, you can select whether you want to send to a specific classification or homeroom or to all. If you want to only Include or Exclude certain Classifications/Homerooms, select the appropriate option then select the wanted Classification/Homeroom from the list To select more than 1 option from the list hold down the crtl button on the keyboard when selecting.
6. Click E-mail
The system will refresh your page. This means that the emails have been sent.
Publish Date: 03/07/2018
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Ishan Fernando