This function allows an administrator to ban reservations on a specific title and all it's associated copies.
Note: If you enable this function, reservations will be banned for all copies assigned to the title
How to toggle 'Ban Reserves' On and Off
N.B. Before continuing, please ensure you are using an account which has access to the Catalogue module.
1. Login and click the icon.
2. Select Catalogue from the System Menu
3. Click and nagivate to the title record you wish to ban reserves for.
4. Scroll down until you see the Ban Reserves toggle.
5. Toggle the Ban Reserves to toggle on On
6. Remember to click the icon to save the changes.
Publish Date: 10/04/2018
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Ishan Fernando