This function allows the user to create a new copy record for a Catalogue Title Record.
Few detailst hat the Copy Record can have had Display are:
- Copy Status
How to Create a new Copy Record
N.B. Before continuing, please ensure you are using an account which has access to the Catalogue module.
1. Login and click the icon.
2. Select Catalogue from the System Menu
3. Click and navigate to the title record you wish to add a Copy Record to.
4. Once the Title Record has loaded, scroll down the page until you see the copy section.
5. Click the Add New Copy link.
6. Enter the information for your new copy record.
7. Click the icon once you have finished entering your new information.
8.Once the record has been saved, close the Copy Information browser tab and navigate back to the Catalogue tab on the browser.
Publish Date: 10/04/2018
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Ishan Fernando