This function allows you to Delete a Copy Record that is no longer needed.
You may want to delete the record due to it is not needed in the system anymore as it may have being lost or replaced with a new Copy Recprd.
WARNING: Proceeding with these instructions are irreversible and will remove all copies and the title information from the database.
How to Delete Copy Record
N.B. Before continuing, please ensure you are using an account which has access to the Catalogue module.
1. Login and click the icon.
2. Select Catalogue from the System Menu
3. Click and navigate to the title Record you wish to Delete a Copy Record for.
4. Once the Title Record has loaded, scroll down the page until you see the copy section.
5. Right-Click on the copy you wish to delete.
6. Select Delete from the Action Command List.
7. Confirm you wish to delete the selected copy
The Selected Copy Record will now be deleted.
Publish Date: 10/04/2018
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Ishan Fernando