Editing a Copy Record that was previously allows you to edit any information that has being put in the Copy Record.
Some of these information maybe:
How to Edit Copy Record Information on a Copy Record
N.B. Before continuing, please ensure you are using an account which has access to the Catalogue module.
1. Login and click the icon.
2. Select Catalogue from the System Menu
3. Click and navigate to the title record you wish to Edit the Copy for.
4. Once the Title Record has loaded, scroll down the until you see the Copy Section.
5. Right-Click on the copy you wish to Edit.
6. Select Edit Copy fromt he Action Command List
7. You will be taken to a new tab, From here you can edit the fields you want.
8. Click save when your are done.
Publish Date: 10/04/2018
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Ishan Fernando