With Printing and Exporting Report functions you will be able to keep a hard copy of the report by printing or save a copy onto your workstation by exporting the report.
- Able to print any report from your workstation.
- Able to export a report to any of the following formats: PDF, Excel, Word, CSV, RTF, XML.
Printing and Exporting Reports
1) Once you have selected a report and want to print it you will need to click on the Print button.
2) You will be prompted to export the report before you can print it. Select the pages you want to print and click Export.
3) The report will be exported to a PDF and you will be able to print the report from there.
Exporting Selected Report
1) Once you have selected a report and want to export it you will need to click on the Export button.
2) You will be prompted with a window and here you will need to select the format you want to export the report into from the drop down list.
3) After you have selected the file format you want, click Export to export the report.
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Charles Dantzic