The Raeco spine labels will allow you to print labels for the items that you have catalogued in the system.
Accessing Raeco Spinelabels
N.B. Before continuing, ensure you are using an account which has access to the Reports module.
1) Log in and click on the icon.
2) Select Reports from the System Menu.
3) Once the Reports module has loaded, from the drop down next to select Spinelabel and click on .
Using Barcode and Date Range to Create Labels
- Once the spine labels have loaded select the spine labels report that you want by clicking on the Report ID.
- Here you will need to enter or scan in the barcode you want to create labels for and click OK.
- You also have the option to create labels using the date range. This function creates a label for any item that have being catalogued between the date range.
- To do this select 'Date Range' under the print by section.
- You will now need to enter the Date From and To, then click OK. It will now create all the labels for items that was catalogued between this date range.
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Charles Dantzic