SmartSuite allows you to set up connections to other databases an API connection.
Once connected you can search that database and even add records to your database.
Adding a Federated search to your search page
N.B You must be logged in with an account that has full admin access.
1. Login and go to the Search page.
2. Click on the Menu button then Page settings.
3. Click on the Page Builder button located in the Shortcuts bar
4. Add a Results Container widget to the page. and then click the SAVE button.
5. Click on the Widget settings icon of your new Results Container widget.
6. The container settiongs pop up will apear on the right.
7. From the Container Type drop-down select FED SEARCH
8. Enter in a Description
9. Select a Search area from the default searchs we have added. If you want to add another Fed Search that is not listed click here
10. Click attach Search Area
Your Search area will be added.
11. Hit Save
Publish Date: 01/02/2017
Publisher: Functional Solutions