SmartSuite allows administrators the flexibility to customise multiple widgets onto a page. This means that some screens could become cluttered with widgets.
Tab containers allow administrators to collate multiple widgets into one. - Users are then able to access the multiple widgets by clicking on the different tabs at the top of the new widget. Like below. This Tab Container contains 5 seperate widgets.
Setting up a Tab Container
THINGS TO NOTE
1) Ordering of the tabs cannot be altered once a tab has been configured. - Please ensure to add the widgets in the order you wish them to appear in the tabs
2) Tab descriptions cannot be altered once a tab has been configured. - Please ensure the correct tab description has been configured before adding the widget to a tab
N.B. Before continuing, please ensure you are using an account which has administration access to SmartSuite
1) Login and click Menu button then Page Settings
2) Click the Page Builder button
3) The Page Builder pop up will load