This procedure allows you to bulk update final borrowing dates of both patrons and the Classification authority file all at once. The benefit of doing this procedure over the adjusting of borrowing dates in the Authority File is that you don’t need to run a Reset Patron Loan Limits at the end.
1. From the Main Menu , Click then
2. From the Global Change drop-down select 'Update Final Borrowing Date'
3. In the New Final Borrowing Date field, enter the updated final borrowing date.
4. In the Classification drop-down, select the classification you want to update or tick 'Select All' for all Classifications.
5. Tick Update Patron Records to apply this change to all selected patrons
6. Click Update
7. A confirmation prompt will appear letting you know that it has completed the job.
Publish Date: 09/07/2018
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Robert VanDyken