This function allows you to reset a Patrons password if they have forgotten their password.
How to Reset an User's Password
N.B Before continuing please ensure that you are logged to an account that has access to the Patron Management Module.
1. Login and click on the icon.
2. Click on Patron and Click on Patron Management.
3. Once the Patron Details module has loaded, click on the button.
4. You can find a Patron using multiple fields.
- First Name
Enter in one of the above fields in the 'Search Word' field to find our Patron then select the Patron you are after.
5. Once here you can navigate to the right of the screen to where the 'Reset Password' toggle is.
6. This will open up the 'Reset Password' Screen as shown below:
7. Enter in the new password in the 'New Password' field
8. Re-Enter the password in the 'Re-Password' field to ensure the password is correct.
9. If this is a temporary password you can select 'YES" in the Change Password on Next Login tiggle.
This will prompt the user to set a new password when they login, if enabled.
10. Click on the button when you have entered in your new password.
11. When you are finished remember to click the button to save your changes.
Publish Date: 03/07/2018
Publisher: Functional Solutions
Creator: Ishan Fernando