SmartSuite's integration with TV4Education allows administrators the ability to not only provide a 140 000 strong digital library to teachers, but enhance the physical collection by linking the records directly to their digital counterparts.
Finding a book trailer or movie
N.B. Before continuing, please ensure you are using an account which has access to add TV4Education records to the library.
1) Log into SmartSuite and navigate to a page with the TV4Education Search Widget installed (the default page can be found by clicking "TV4Education" on the shortcut's bar at the top of the screen.
2) Search the TV4Education database for the relevant Movie, Book Trailer, Series, Documentary or Relevant Digital Program for the book in question.
3) Click the video thumbnail and then click the icon to add the program to your catalogue.
4) Once the program has been catalogued by SmartSuite, ensure the record has the appropriate Security for the audience(s) you wish to be able to view the program.
Linking the book trailer or movie
N.B. Before continuing, please ensure you are using an account which has access to the Catalogue-Full module
1) Log into SmartSuite and search for the digital record you wish to add to your physical resource using the Search Screen (not catalogue). You can get to this page by clicking on "My School Collection" button on the shortcut's bar at the top of the page.
2) Find the video you want to use and click on it to load the BibInfo widget.
3) On theBibInfo widget, click the share icon on the right hand side.