YES, you can download TV4Education videos. You can download them to any device that will allow you to download files from the internet. HANDY TIP Make sure that you have pop up's allowed on the TV4Education page before you start.
To download the program you will first need to add it to "My Items". Follow the steps below to download the video you want.
*Please note that while TV4Education allows you to easily save and manage youtube videos, you are not legally able to download youtube videos but you can still stream them anytime through TV4Education.
Add the program to "My Items".
1) Click on the video you want to download.
2) Click the star on the righthand side tool bar. This is the "add to my items" button. This allows you to favourite any videos you like so you can easily access them any time.
Opening the video in "My Items".
1) Click on "My Items" on the shortcuts toolbar on the top of the page.
2) Find the video you want to download and click on the thumbnail.
Downloading the video.
1) In the information on the video there is a URL field. At the end of the URL field there is a download button. Click this button and your computer will prompt you to open or save the video.